TIP NUMBER 1
PAY ATTENTION
Before I get into the specifics of self defense techniques I want to give you some tips to help you become more aware and in addition this should give you a well rounded self defense program.
First of all pay attention. Look at other people and see who is watching you or following you, not only on foot, but when you are driving in traffic as well.
Remain calm and rational and realize that most of time you are surrounded by lots of people so don’t allow yourself to become paranoid, but just observe any abnormal behavior from anyone.
In all the classes and sessions where I have taught this program, the question I always ask is, why are you taking this course? On more than one occasion I have had a woman tell me because she was raped, and she was unaware of what was about to happen, and when it did happen she didn’t know what to do to protect herself.


Comments
Post a Comment