ATTACK TECHNIQUE NUMBER 11

THE EARS

 

When I was a kid my grandma use to say, “if you get in trouble, I’ll box your ears.” I know she would only say that to make me behave and to be honest I don’t know where she got that expression.

 

About the only way I could see this working is if someone were to grab you from the front in a bear hug and lift you off the ground. Even then you would have to use enough force by cupping your hands and hitting the ears at the same time causing tremendous pain.

 

If it is done correctly you create a shock to the eardrum that can knock your attacker off balance enough to get away but you had better make sure your attack is on target.

 

One more thing about the ears, they are mostly cartilage and can tear fairly easy. So grab them, hold on, and tear down.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog