TIP NUMBER 9

THROW WHAT YOU CAN

 

Should you get attacked and you’re carrying anything, throw it at them, but make it count, be sure whatever it is hits him.

 

I have to confess, about the only thing I can think of would be a hot cup of coffee. But if your life is at stake, anything you could throw might be enough to take him off guard. Remember what I said about the element of surprise.

 

An umbrella can be a great self defense weapon especially if it has a point on top of it. If you happen to be wearing a coat, you could use it to defend yourself against an attacker with a knife. You could also try to throw your coat over his head which would really throw him off balance and give you enough time to get a way.


 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog